Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Responsible to the CEO for coordinating the development and execution of the shopper marketing program and build awareness to increase supplier media sales/support.
- Develop and execute the shopper marketing program to support Merchandise and Marketing with educating suppliers on marketing opportunities, ensuring consistency of messaging. Design and develop promotional material and presentations to drive media sales.
- Collaborate with the Merchandise and Marketing teams to plan, negotiate and execute Supplier Partner paid advertising agreements within all marketing channels (i.e. social media, website, email, printed publications, etc.).
- Track and monitor all media purchases to ensure programs are completed accurately and on time.
- Evaluate and prepare post-mortem reporting and analysis for all completed Supplier Partner advertising agreements; capture business impacts/ROI and share results with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist with maintaining the annual marketing promotions calendar and coordinating the annual workback schedules to ensure all events within each marketing channel are executed in a timely fashion.
- Design and prepare Dealer onboarding marketing material and educational tools as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- College / University diploma or degree in Business and Marketing preferred.
- Minimum three years’ marketing experience, coordination of projects and demonstrated advertising/media sales experience, with media agency or client.
- Working knowledge and understanding of various advertising mediums (paid and owned channels) and measurements to propose/develop sales driving advertising programs.
- Developed negotiation skills for selling / buying media. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Graphic design abilities and experience, with proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere are definite assets.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task; strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of problem-solving abilities, able to assess problems and recommend solutions
- Willingness to work extended hours when needed, particularly in conjunction with semi-annual Markets.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and relevant documents at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.